LPRS (License Plate Recognition System)
The HomeLand’s LPRS (License Plate Recognition System) adopts DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology with high-resolution and high sensitivity is developed to automatically record, recognize and display the plate number of vehicles entering premises, not requiring to manual key-in the plate number.
It is suitable for use at entrances and exits of premises, toll station, traffic lights, other monitoring sites and even on highways to capture and keep record of vehicles passing these locations. System can be customized accordingly to the user’s requirement. Black listed vehicle can be monitored automatically.
Features & Capabilities
- High accuracy of plate number recognition in fast processing speed.
- Ability to recognize any Latin, Arabic, Chinese, Korean and Cyrillic characters.
- IP67 rated protective housing.
- Automatic alerts upon detection of any unauthorized vehicle number.
- All records are archived with automatic date & time stamping for future review and investigation.
- LPRS can be integrated with HomeLand’s UVSS and carXray as a comprehensive security solution.
Please contact us for more details of the product.