UVIS – Video UVSS
UVIS – Overview
UVIS – Video UVSS (Under Vehicle Screening System) Real Time video of the vehicle’s underside is displayed for under vehicle inspection. All videos are recorded with date and time stamping and playback and downloading of all the records are possible.
Clear live video of the vehicle’s underside in high resolution are inspected for any hidden explosive devices, foreign and suspicious objects etc. System is designed for both day and night operations.
Standard configuration are available with 2 and 4 cameras system. The number of cameras can be customized based on users’ requirement.
Screening Unit fitted with high resolution video cameras, together with IR LED and LED illumination, they are mounted onto a galvanized steel inspection ramp.
The Power and Interface Unit is a junction for all the cables and supplying power to all the camera and lighting systems within the UVSS system.
The Operating Unit is Computer system equipped with PC based DVR, presented with real time videos, enabling user to inspect the vehicle undercarriage over at the LED screen.
Features & Capabilities
- High-resolution, weatherproof colour cameras.
- Real time videos display and inspection.
- Videos records can be retrieved and archived into a database.
- Date and time stamping ensuring easy retrieval of the record.
- Integration with other security gadgets such as LPRS (License Plate Recognition System), General Scene Camera, etc. to enhance the level of security.
Click here to download HomeLand Video UVSS Brochure.